Wednesday, 1 August 2007

Sayonara...Princeton

I will say good bye to Princeton the day after tomorrow. InsyaAllah will officially move in to the Beach rd apt on Friday morning. Hope that everythings going on smoothly as planned. Yea..I’m going to miss the Mt Eden which I’ve seen everyday from my room. .
I will for sure remember the moments I stayed here though only for a short while. The significance of moment is not necessarily due to the time you spend but more from the things you learn while you are here..


4 comments:

Asiah said...

salam ema
selamat berhijrah...
nampaknya tiada sambutan vote fund raising sempena merdeka...

Jannah Ibrahim said...

Hello...

Wah dah nk pindah rumah baru.. boleh la wat kenduri nanti ahhahah

achiema said...

Salammm
penat woo angkat brg..umah aku x de lift..huhuu sebbaik akma and zakiah tolong..
nnt dtg city singgah lah ye..tp bgtau awal2 la, klu x nnt hidang air kosong jer...kuang kuang..

achiema said...

salamm
vote..jgn x vote..tuh baru satu org vote..sape ntah tuh..ekekee