Tuesday, 7 August 2007

After a while..

It has been almost a week that I have not getting chances to update my blog. I have been busy with packing and moving up things to the new apartment and Alhamdulillah finally things get settle down slowly. I wish to acknowledge those who help me, especially Zakiah, Akma & Din for helping me carry the "unexpectedly-quite a lot of" stuffs. Thank you so much for the help. I really appreciate it. Quite a number of items are inherited at the last minute before the departure of my previous flatmate. Thanks to my ex-flatmate for being generous to me...hehe..
Well..I received quite a number of queries about invitation for a "house-warming party"..hahaa..Sharon & Shita, you are the first one visited us. Thanks for coming and we really enjoyed the dinner..To the rest of my friend, you are always welcome and please let me know in advance if you're coming, so that I can prepare something for you..hehe but if you look for a very special menu, pls bring over the recipe and the items, and we can cook together...sounds good eii?? hehehe..
Of course I never forget my family, relatives and friends in Msia. I wish to offer an accommodation for your stay if any of you happen to come to Auckland. I'm happy to help:)

No comments: