Wednesday, 29 August 2007
IIUM 25th Convocation::Congratulations to all my students
IIUM had their 25th Convocation starting last Sunday. This time, our first batch of students from Computer Science Dept, KICT graduated after completing their 4 years of studies. Congratulations to all of you. I can't recall all the names, but I remember your bright faces. Anyways, I got the chance to chat with Faheem on last monday and he promised to send me a DVD of their convo. I missed the opportunity to see the live webcast during the convocation day because I was away to Akoranga last weekend. When I was at IIUM, I attended the convocation ceremony almost every year. It was indeed boring because you had to wait for the VVIP to arrive and then seeing the students receiving their scroll. That was previous years. This time is different because my first batch of students is graduating and as their teacher, I felt so proud and happy to see they succeed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment