Why reading is sometimes bored? Why we can read all the entertainment magazines for hours but to read a single 3-4 page of an article, it is really difficult to sustain our eyes on those lines? Why? Y?
I think let me put it this way: Reading magazines is considered a light-weight process and does not need any highly mental abilities to understand. In contrast, reading an article especially from referred journal, need you to be highly focus and articulate the statements used by the author. You are using your mind to perform intellectual judgments towards any claims made by the author(s). hai meh..?? Did you agree??
Or may be you had any other opinion on this? Isn’t it that we were taught to read critically on the article so that we do not simply agree with the idea of the author?
The issue here is, why our students (I think majority) are not happy with programming courses? Despite of the difficulties to grab certain programming concept, the whole idea is that to program is also means to be able to solve a problem. I found that it really gives me true satisfaction when you able to write the code and execute it successfully. I think, the most critical personality traits needed for programmers are to be highly logical and analytical. Without the ability to think logically, one will never able to figure out the solution. Thus, how to built-in those characters among our students? What are the ways? That is basically what I’m going to study. One of the ways is through the practice of pair programming which has been popularized by the agile industries. It has been used widely according to the Extreme Programming methodology several years ago. I will write more about this in future.. insyaAllah. There are so many to write about it right now, let me KIV first the topic.
K Yati, all the best for the Marama Project.. I have the confidence that you can solve that Critics Design issues. Don’t hesitate to discuss it together ok? I think it can be simplified a lot, just that we don’t get the whole picture yet. InsyaAllah, boleh.. J Coming up with the complete version of class diagram hopefully will assist us in understanding the underlying interfaces and classes involved. Don’t worry much about the “rainbow”..It’s only a temporary threat not a daemon process..heheh
Have heard this wording..? “In the middle of difficulties, lies opportunity…”J
There must be an opportunity which we didn’t even know about it. One thing we knew, you will fly to US soon to present your paper..! Ain’t that great opportunity? Yeah definitely!!! So there you are..!!
2 comments:
Hi kak ema,
Programming is difficult!!! darn!! lucky I had my frens helping me last time..
like programming your life..
One must has good planning n all..then when it seems not to work as we expected ..we got stuck ;(
BTW programming 's like designing too!!
Thanks for ur comment!May be by putting deep interest into it, one can handle it easily. Remember the lagu "Fikirkan boleh!"? ehehe jika kau fikirkan kau boleh! kau pasti boleh melakukan.."ehehe Try to like it.you'll love programming when you finally see the outcome..:)
Post a Comment