This week, not much progress on my work. Dunno why I feel sometimes quite boring to read on SR. Anyways, at least I have completed the schedule ie timeframe for the SR process and the flowchart. Having email those stuffs to my sup. she wanted to have a meeting on this monday. Huhuh I am actually not ready for the meeting. Yesterday, I did not come to office. Instead, I just stayed at apt, waiting for the cleaner and in the afternoon, Syaf n me went out to Nandos (hehe suppose aku yg nakbanjer dia, but then Syaf plak yg bayor..huhuh.. next nandos aku plak mate!). After having our lunch, we went to see boats nearby the Albert rd./downtown. Here r some pics:


We went back around 3.30pm and this time taking free bus. hehe i love it!
So far, I should say I am well adjusted to the living here..Its not that complicated and here everyone is mind on their own business. My routine, morning normally I studied at apt, went to office normally after zuhr prayer. If there;s any courses or meeting, then usually I'll come to office early in the morning.
Eating-wise, not a big problem at all. I usually cook hehe klu rajin almost everyday masak..jimat beb.. if beli, sekali sekala ok..after all it depends..depends on ($$$ || time || mood) ehehe
ok more to write next time :)
No comments:
Post a Comment