I knew it. Yes, the owner of this blog has never updated her blog for quite a long time. Many things happened in the previous two months. As a quick recap, I was engaged with my so-called pilot experiments in the last October, and struggle to finish up the TSE paper. And then, in November, I rushed back home to Malaysia for holidays. Yes, holidays, I wasn't back for data collection or whatsoever. I really need that break. I have missed my nephews and nieces and many that I left. I really missed them and I've got to see them. Apologize me that I have not had the chance to meet all my good friends during my stay in Malaya. I came back to Auckland after a month and had ISITA08 early December. Now, December has come to its end, and we will also entering the new year of 1430 Hijrah very soon. So, I wish everyone a blessed Awal Muharram and happy new year.
##----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Source: http://www.islam.gov.my/program/doamaalhijrah.html
2 comments:
Adoi...lama betul tak update..ingat dah lupa ada blog nih..hi hi..
Syukurlah achiema selamat dan gembira..salam maal hijrah dari Tie..
Hahaaa.. mmg lama betui tuan punye blog ni lupakan blog dia. Itu lah nasib ingat lagi password! haha!
Tie sihat? Mekasih la rajin jenguk blog kita.. terharu tau...
Post a Comment