On the day before Christmas, I had another beautiful moment with my supervisor. It was a great excursion and that was the second time in this year I have been to the Waiheke. Waiheke is really a stunning island located approximately 30 minutes away by ferry from the downtown Auckland. I've been told that the size of the island was about 30km times 50km. The best part of the island was its breathtaking views of the beaches surrounding the island, and the scenic coastal walks. Amazingly beautiful! SubhanaAllaah! It was raining in the morning so we had to cancel out our plan for a long walk. Nevertheless, I was lucky, that my my sup and her hubby drove me across the island, passing through the beautiful hillside vineyards, and the forest area, until we finally reached Orapiu, and stopped by at the wharf. Here are some photos:








Another interesting moment was meeting Harry, my sup's lovely cat. Harry was a fat tabby cat, so lovely, and also very reserved. It takes a while for him to get near to stranger like us. Besides Harry, my sup also own a big brown dog, name Sally. I've met Sally before, and as usual she was a clever dog, extremely friendly and highly extrovert! I felt so excited meeting these lovely pets. Harry exactly reminds me of Labun, my long-lost cat :-(

No comments:
Post a Comment