Tuesday, 4 March 2008

Of NZCSRSC08 and ESEM08

Alhamdulillah...finally siap jugak paper tu...! Feel sooooo relief... dan takut jugak nak present ni.. NZCSRSC08 will be the first conference where I am going to present my work. I used to attend conferences back in Malaya, but I never have had any chances to present a paper. So this will be the first experience in my lifetime, insyaAllah.. aiyoyo.. panic juga beb! Despite all the gabra & panic, there is also a great excitement for having the opportunity to visit Christchurch this April. So, I am really grateful that the paper was accepted and thus will have the chance to visit around the South Island too. :-)

ESEM08 is another conference to be held in October at Kaiserslautern. It is still a long way to go, but I really hope that I can make it too :-) At this stage, I just can pray and tawakkal.. If ada rezeki, will go for it, insyaAllaah.. pls pray for me my dear frens... Thank you! :-)

4 comments:

Jannah Ibrahim said...

Congratulations!!!!

Kudos.... relax beb....insya'allah..jgn lupa bwk name card.. leh glamerkan diri..ahakz..

achiema said...

thank you che'a...aku doakan ko pun selamat present 14/3 nih..go go chaiyok!!

modd said...

oh bestnya!!! congrats!

achiema said...

tengkiu akma...:-) gud luck to u2..