Tuesday, 4 September 2007

One day at Auckland Zoo ;)

Oh I love animals..!! Cherish the moment seeing this lovely animals..!

lovely sea lion and its baby!
a mother giraffe waiting to deliver her baby!!! Tgh sarat sgt tu...kesian!
si lion king pemalas nih...kuat tidor...4 four them actually, and all sleeping!!!
And this one..cheeky huh??
there are more pics stored at my personal repository hehee... contact me for further details.
And here is the trio..from left: Kak Aida, Roger and me at the Japanese garden :)

Believe it or not? There's a garden inside the Zoo!! I was amazed... It's really awesome!! One thing I observed, the zoo here is really taking care the cleanliness of the surrounding place and they're doing best to preserve the environment to keep the animals feel at home as in their natural habitat. If you're animal lover + have free time = I recommend you to apply for voluntarily work in the zoo ;)

Let's love the animals!!

If you don't, learn to love the animals... they're so lovely!!

2 comments:

Dilla said...

kak ema..
I can only make myself to love fishes. Not other animals ;) hehehehe...

norsa said...

eheheeh aku tau...weih aku dah berkenalan ngan sekor kucing comeyy kat sini. hehee best best.