Thursday, 21 May 2009

"Oh yes he doesn't need that title anyway"

It does not matter, really. He has fan all over the world, including me :-)
From the first time I saw this guy singing that "Mad World" song, I can see that he is really different than any other contestant, he is unique, very unique. To me he is a real rare and is amazingly truly performer with a very beautiful voice. I personally feel he deserves to win the contest because he definitely a classi in his own league. Oh yes despite of that sexual issues that people have been talking over the net, its his choice, the point is, like Simon Cowell said, he really can sing, not only can sing very well with that great vocal range, but really an entertainer!he's soooo talented, I can;t wait to see him on tour to NZ.. ahh.. no point to feel sad about the results.. hahaa..

4 comments:

Tie said...

Siapa tu, Tie tak kenal pon, hehehe.... selalu je tercicir....

Dilla said...

kak, selain dari AF3~Mawi, ko tak pernah bersungguh mengikuti program nyanyi2 ni.. huhuhu... carilah kat u-tube video2 dia..

achiema said...

haha Tie, adam lambert la. merikan idol.. tak tengok eh? tak pe.. tak rugi ape pun kalau tak tgk.. ekekeke :-))

achiema said...

Dilaa de amo, ish aku dah tak minat mawi lahh tulungg lah...masa AF dulu2 tu jer la layan sbb ada ko.. hehe..
aku dah lama x tgk horatio, apa kaba la pakcik tu..