Thursday, 7 August 2008

Headache me?

I am having a strange headache today, actually since Yesterday. I am sure that I had enough sleep, or sometimes even terlebih sleep.. ahaha.. I don't need to be pathetic about this. I know exactly what was the reason. I am overwork?? ahah.. Yes, yes, you got it rite! Recent meeting with my sup. gave me another pile of work to do. I've to complete the SR cycle for the period between August and December 2007..Oh letihnya.......................! Courage...I need it, I need it very much! If not because of the TSE, I'll never bother to do it.

Reader pls, if you don't understand what the blogger is mumbling, that's orait.. pray for me, pls. that's more than enuf..

2 comments:

Tie said...

Salam ziarah..biasalah hidup ni ada pasang surutnya, sabar je lah..tie selalu luahkannya dlm blog..dtglah..ada byk cerita..saja2 utk redakan tekanan..Ceria selalu..

achiema said...

Salam tie,
selamat menyambut Ramadhon yg diberkati..