I think this is the longest fever I had here in NZ. It started last Monday with a sore throat, which then turn into a really bad cough after several days :=( the body temperature was also higher than normal. Malas nak jumpa doc punye pasal, I just consumed the panadol, plus drinking honey (1 teaspoon) dissolved in half a glass of warm water (baca fatihah n salawat minum tiap pagi, insyaAllah). I believe something inside my body, could be infection, which causes the temperature to go up. The cough + flu => head ache. So I just work from home. Well, I am not complaining, and one should not complaint of why are we having fever, or why having penyakit itu and ini..ALhamdulillah jika berkat kesabaranku menghadapi demam ni moga Allah ampunkan dosa2ku..ameen.
"Do people think that they will be left alone because they say: "We believe", and will not be tested. And We indeed tested those who were before them. And Allah will certainly make (it) known (the truth of) those who are true, and will certainly make (it) known (the falsehood of) those who are liars, (although Allah knows all that before putting them into test)" [Al-Ankabut (The Spider) verses 2-3]
Alhamdulillah today i am feeling better, hopefully to fully recover soon so that I can work at the office as usual (i think I missed my office very the much!!ahaks)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment